The relations between Serbia and Mongolia are traditionally good and friendly. The former Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Serbia Ivan Mrkic, visited Mongolia on 27-30 April 2013, while former Minister of Foreign Affairs of Mongolia L. Bold was on an official visit to the Republic of Serbia on 7-10 November 2013.
The former Minister of Foreign Affairs of Mongolia, Lundeg Purevsuren took part at the session of the OSCE Ministerial Council in early December 2015, when he spoke to the former First Vice-President of the Government and the Minister of Foreign Affairs, Ivica Dačić. Оn the sidelines of the 76th session of the United Nations General Assembly in New York on September 23, 2021, the Ministerof Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Serbia Nikola Selaković had a meeting with the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Mongolia Battsetseg Batmunkh when they signed the Agreement between the Goverment of the Republic of Serbia and the Goverment of Mongolia.on Trade and Economic Cooperation.
There is a potential for improving economic cooperation between the Republic of Serbia and Mongolia. In the period January-October 2021, trade with Mongolia amounted to 945 thousand euros, of which Serbian exports were 944 thousand euros, and imports from Mongolia was 1.000 euros.
- Agreement on Cultural and Scientific Cooperation between the Federal Executive Council of the SFRY Assembly and the Government of the PR of Mongolia, signed on 21 June 1985 (The Official Gazette of the SFRY No. 1/87)
- Agreement between the Government of the SFRY and the Government of the People's Republic of Mongolia on Granting Economic and Technical Assistance to the PR of Mongolia, signed on 21 June 1985;
- Programme of Cultural Cooperation between the Federal Executive Council of the SFRY Assembly and the Government of the PR of Mongolia for the years 1989, 1990 and 1991, signed on 15 October 1991 (The Official Gazette of the SFRY—International Agreements);
- Payments Agreement between the SFRY and the PR of Mongolia, signed on 15 November 1990 (The Official Journal of the SFRY—International Agreements No. 7/91);
- Agreement between the Government of the Republic of Serbia and Government of Mongolia on the Abolition of Visas for the Citizens of the Two Countries, signed on 11 August 2013 (The Official Gazette of the Republic of Serbia—International Agreements No. 5/14)
Embassy of the Republic of Serbia in Beijing: http://www.beijing.mfa.gov.rs/
Embassy of Mongolia in Budapest: http://www.budapest.embassy.mn/eng/
Contact in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Department for Asia, Australia and Pacific (DAAP), tel. 00 381 (0) 11 30 68 345, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org